This pineapple semifreddo recipe is a perfect dessert for the height of summer… and beyond! It is served very fresh and has a wonderful pineapple flavor, the whole family will enjoy it.
80 g of melted butter
600 ml of cream
5 sheets of gelatin
- Crush the wafer, place in a bowl, and cover with the melted butter;
- Place the mixture of the cookies in the bottom of a removable ring mold, spread and press well on the bottom;
- Place in the fridge while you prepare the rest of the recipe;
- Whip the cream into firm whipped cream and add the condensed milk;
- Soak the gelatine sheets, drain them, melt them in the microwave and add them to the cream mixture;
- Pour the cream over the cookies and refrigerate to solidify;
- Once solidified, remove the mixture from the semi-cold set in the fridge, unscrew the ring and unmold it;
- Cover with the Pineapple Jam from the Azores.
Check out some of the latest additions to our product portfolio below and stay tuned to our website, we have a team working every day to bring you a “World of Flavors”.